Health Objectives & Clinic Policies
1.) Education - To take control of your health:
In order for you to be able to achieve your health goals, our office educates our patients. We also use an online platform, called MoveNow University, to provide a variety of resources and videos that cover health topics and functional exercises to supply the tools you need to achieve those health goals and to transform your life.
2.) Scheduling and appointments:
Our most successful patients are the ones who schedule out, and stick with it.
- In order for you to reserve times that work best for your schedule, we ask you to schedule out as far in advance as possible (entire 3-4 months is preferred).
- It is important to remember, that the times that you schedule are times that we are reserving for you, and turning other patients away.
- Should you have to change an appointment time, please call us with as much advanced notice as possible. Cancellations made in less than 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time will result in a cancellation fee of $50.00 per missed appointment, this includes no call no show appointments.
- If you MUST cancel an appointment, please be prepared to reschedule at that time of cancellation. We ask that you make up this appointment.
- If you may be running late to an appointment, please call our office so we can ensure your appointment is still safe. Please understand if we are still able to accommodate your appointment that their might be some extra waiting or all services might not be rendered.
- If you have any concerns about your frequency or care, please let the front office know and we will help resolve any issues.
3.) Our Mission is to help our patients to achieve a better quality of life:
Please help us spread the word by inviting your friends, family and co-workers with you to an appointment so they can see what we do. This is the best way to help those you know who are suffering!
I consent to receive email/text updates about clinic promotions, patient education and all other clinic communications.
I understand the above policies and know that what I put into my health is what I will receive in return.